Friday, November 30, 2007

Busy Busy



Put together all of the right elements

My computer has been feeling a little neglected this week because I've been busy filling orders for bracelets. My sister-in-law has been a great salesperson for me. She is a hair dresser and has been selling them to her clients. I think she has sold nine of them. Hallelujah! Making two or three a day is about my limit but I'll keep making them as long as people want them. It's nice to have things moving along at a faster pace.
I would not make a very good hand model.

7 comments:

jafabrit said...

I am not surprised they are selling, they are really cool bracelets.

Still Waters Studio said...

Thanks! I enjoy making them.

Steph said...

Sherry, these are awsome! No wonder they are selling like hot cakes!

Julie H said...

Sherry these are amazing!!!! I can see why they sell so quickly.

Can you send me your e-mail, I ahve a couple of comments from you I want to answer inmore detail than I can here.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh your bracelets are sooo beautiful! Great job! *HUGS*

Emm said...

I loose it in a bead shop so spending some time on you blog was a lot less costly. Beautiful work! I love the thought woven into each piece.

Ro Bruhn said...

These are beautiful, love the colours