Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aaaaaa....Spring!

My favorite time of year is here! The green is so wonderfully bright that it keeps stealing my attention from other less interesting things. Lunch on the deck is an event to look forward to, even if my cat does want to share it with me. The studio is calling though, and I do manage to put in some time there. Opening the windows and letting in the fresh air helps to bring a little of the season into my workplace.
Time Flies, Be Happy

Dyed Jasper and Copper

Also...Silo Studio's Studio Thursday is back for an encore this month since so many people were on spring break. Shawn and I are restocking so there will also be some new stuff, just in case you didn't get enough of it last week.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You already have Lilac? I'm jealous! Everything's late here because of the cold of the past few weeks ... getting warmer though and sunny!
I love the new jewelry, the stamped handle is a great idea and the dyed jasper is quite gorgeous!