Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Land and Sea

I just finished refurbishing my herb beds and yesterday, while I was in Columbia I found the perfect ornament. I usually don't buy on impulse, but these handmade clay mushrooms were tooooo cute. I got them at Loblolly Interiors Market Antiques. It is a gorgeous store with beautiful paintings, fun accessories, and antiques. If you are in Columbia, you should stop by.
Coming up this Thursday is Silo Studio's Studio Thursday sale. This show has a beach theme, so I created some beach themed jewelry and will have it there along with my other new jewelry. The show is from 9:00 until 2:00 so don't miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful necklaces!

I've received my necklace from the round robin. It's great and it already is at my neck!

Have a nice week-end,
Lucie