Friday, August 06, 2010

A Peek Into My World

Here is a little glimpse into my studio. This is the only sane corner. The rest is packed with stuff. On New Years Day I decided to paint the walls, so I had to take everything out of the shelves to do it. I ran out of steam after a wall and a half. Someday it will be done. By that time I will probably be ready for a new color.
This is a painting of the path to the beach from our spring vacation to Puerto Rico. The colors in the photo didn't quite turn out true to the painting, but I can look at it and picture myself walking down that path to paradise.

Next week it will be time for Studio Thursday again at Silo Studio. After taking the month of July off, this should be a good show. As usual, your purchases help Shawn to rescue more precious dogs.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Cool chair! I love your studio! :)
The painting's beautiful.