Friday, November 12, 2010

Two Shows


Busy, busy! I have two shows happening next week! The first is at Silo Studio in
Thompsons Station, Tennessee, and this one is a three day show. It begins on Thursday, Nov. 18th at 9:00 a.m. til 2:00 p.m., then Friday, Nov. 19th from 5:30-8:00 p.m., then Saturday, Nov. 20th from 10:00 a.m. until noon for a clearance sale.

The next show is at the Artisans Gallery on the square in downtown Columbia, Tennessee on Saturday, Nov. 20th from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. and also on Sunday, Nov. 21st from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m.
I've still been busy with the polymer clay beads. I love playing with the colors and combining them with other beads.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Wowww you've been busy! The polymer clay beads are great! I really love the last necklace! Good luck with the shows!

Still Waters Studio said...

Thanks! My beads aren't quite as perfect as yours are. :-)
The last necklace has a big bead that you sent to me.

Lindsay said...

Love all the new polymer clay beads! Wow!!