Friday, April 20, 2007

New Etsy Store


If you have not checked out Etsy, you're missing a treat. Their slogan is "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade." It's kind of like Ebay, but better and made just for handmade things and art materials. I have just opened my own store on the site. The link is http://www.stillwatersstudio.etsy.com. I only have 4 items in my store right now, but I've challenged myself to add at least one new thing every weekday. I need to start finding homes for all of my creative inventory. So check it out, and come back frequently because there should be something new to see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Added ya! Thanks for posting this on your blog! I wouldn't have figured it out! I had you hearted before but still....Thanks!
*HUGS*

Steph said...

Congrats! I hope your shop will be a success! I added it to my favorites!

Still Waters Studio said...

Thanks Angela and Steph. I appreciate the comments and support.
Sherry

Jo Wholohan said...

Got one of your fabric charms in the mail for the Charms2007 swap that amber hosted Sherry.
Its fantastic, thanks for swapping.
My favourite of them shhhhhh :))

jafabrit said...

all the best with your new shop. I really like etsy, I think it is one of the most user friendly and nice looking art sales sites around.