Friday, January 08, 2010

Creating Amidst Chaos

Tigers eye, porcelain beads and focal, copper

Well...a bit of productivity has come forth despite the disorder in my studio. I have been moving out all of my storage and painting the walls behind it. This involves taking everything off of the shelves and sorting through the overwhelming amount of STUFF that I have accumulated. I have been wanting to reorganize for a while, so the start of a new year seemed like a good time to do it.Jasper, turquoise, carnelian, copper

The task is far from complete, but I managed to clear a spot on my work table to make some jewelry. Studio Thursday is less than two weeks away so I must get to work.
Here are two of my latest pieces.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Wowww I love the new look of the bezels!THe colors of the beads work great with the copper! I'm sure these will find new homes soon! Good luck with the studio redo! I'm sure it will look awsome once it's done! I wish I could help, there must be some fun (re)discoveries! Hugs

Unknown said...

I like turquoise.I think that Navaho's people work with this semi-precious stone.
JML.

A Beaded Affair said...

I can't believe I haven't found your blog before. I adore copper and love your work. I'm heading back to see more. Good luck with the painting and re-arranging. Tough job, one I need desperately to tackle soon.
Lois